Check out PaySpace - Our
Payroll and HR solution for any size business.
The new UIF domestic legislation requires you as an employer to:
UIF Solutions will:
- Be registered with the UIF Department as an employer.
- Submit all employees pay details to the UIF Department monthly.
- Pay 2% of each employee’s gross remuneration to the UIF each month.
- Provide a detailed payslip to the employee with every payment.
- Increase each employee’s wage by 8% each year.
- Provide a contract of employment to each employee.
- Provide a certificate of service upon termination.
The law will catch up with you, register and let us manage this administration hassle
- Register you with the UIF Department.
- Submit your employee’s details to the UIF Department monthly.
- Deduct the relevant UIF amount due for all your employees via Debit Order &
pay it across on your behalf monthly.
- Email each of your employee’s payslips to you monthly.
- Automatically generate a contract of employment.
- Automatically generate a certificate of service upon termination.
- Provide a leave facility to track employee’s leave balances.
- Decipher any calendar variation with regards to pay and calculate the correct amounts
on the payslips.
- Provide a disciplinary action module that recommends a course of action based on
CCMA approved transgression outcomes.
- Visit What We Offer
for more details.